Tuesday 7 July 2015

Have you thought about...?

As actors, we're all used to hearing a few very familiar phrases. So, with a little help from Orange Is The New Black, here's a handful of them... (Warning: this may contain spoilers. Seriously though, you should've watched it all by now.)


"So when are we going to see you in EastEnders?"


"I can't pay you, but..."


"Been in anything I might've seen?"



"Have you tried writing to Downton Abbey?"


"I have a friend who's an actor."


"Why don't you get yourself a better agent?"



"Is your agent like the one in Friends/Extras?"


"So what sort of acting do you do?"



"Have you thought about doing acting as a hobby instead?"



"So when are you going to get yourself a proper job?"


1 comment:

  1. Haha! Loved the gifs omg. I've just finished high school and I know I want to get into drama school but my parents are very against it. They constantly tell me to go to university and "act as a hobby"... but what the hell am I meant to do? Study some bogus degree for three years and wonder where the **** my life went?! No thanks... Would you mind me asking how long it took you to get in? This is my second try and I'm not feeling confident :(

    ReplyDelete